To be officially registered with the Provo Blades you must complete the following three steps. Once these have been completed I will add you to our Roster page as a registered player.
Step 1: Register with USA Hockey – $46.50 this year
- Follow the link above to go to USA Hockey’s website
- Click on “Ice Player and Coaches”
- Check the box indicating you are 18 (or have your parent do it)
- Select the 2012/13 season
- Select “Myself” or “A Child” depending on your situation
- Fill out your personal information
- Check the box to confirm your information
- Fill in your payment information and click “Pay Now”
- Click to open and print your confirmation (it will also be emailed to you)
- Write down or copy your confirmation number and come back here for step 2
Step 2: Complete this Provo Blades Player Registration Form
[contact-form 1 "Contact form 1"]
Step 3: Pay your team fees
Go to our Payments page and submit payment for the spring semester.
After these three steps are completed, you are officially registered and will be added to the roster for 2012/2013. Isn’t that exciting?!?!